aanchalkaura

Magento Website Developer

As a Magento specialist, I’ve in-depth knowledge and expertise in the domain as well as the e-commerce platform. I don’t only create high-class e-commerce store for my clients but also gives the assurance that they all run seamlessly. By getting in touch with me you can assure that your Magento store is an enhanced website from all the angles. My ultimate goal is 100% client satisfaction.

Role of Website Designer - Seasia Infotech

A website appearance matter when someone visit our store. According to a survey more than 48% visitors leave the website due to bad web design or user interface. Rest of the visitors are leaves the website because of either irrelevant content or low speed.

A professional designer can improve the CTR of your website by implementing the best design technique on your ecommerce store. There are lots of the factors in web design that play an important role like website navigation, Website structure, Website headers menu, website footer, Images alt tags etc. All these factors considered by web designers.

Website development is not the end of your website, your webpages should be optimize by a experienced web designer to make it user friendly.